2nd Sunday after Epiphany
January 16, 2022
The Holy Spirit Glorifies Jesus in Us
1 Corinthians 12:1-11
1) When He leads us to honour Jesus as Lord.
2) When He gives us gifts to glorify Jesus.
3) When He moves us to serve for the good of all.
1st Sunday after Epiphany
January 9, 2021
How do We Know Jesus Is the Saviour?
1) Through Him we truly fear God and do what is right.
2) Through Him we have peace.
3) Through His baptism the Holy Spirit anointed Him Messiah.
January 2, 2022
Epiphany Means We Make Known the Mystery
1) Of the unsearchable riches of Christ.
2) By proclaiming the gospel news of Christ.
New Year's Eve
December 31, 2021
Our Hope for the Future is Sure.
1) It is based on God's promises.
2) It is based on God's power and Grace.
Sunday after Christmas
December 26, 2021
Mild, He lays His glory By ...
Born that We No More May Die!
December 25, 2021
What Has the Christmas Spirit Given Us?
1) The Spirit of Christmas gave us the human birth of God's eternal Son – our Saviour!
2) The Spirit of Christmas has given us a rebirth to eternal life!
December 24, 2021, Christmas Eve
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for His Indescribable Gift!
December 19, 2021
Let's Go Shopping for Christ-mas!
1) For the gift we need - a Saviour from sin!
2) For the perfect Gift - Jesus!
December 12, 2021
Rejoice in the Lord!
1) Rejoice – for the Lord has saved you from sin!
2) Rejoice – for the Lord is near!
3) Rejoice – for the Lord hears your prayer!
4) Rejoice – for the Lord's peace guards your heart and mind!
December 5, 2021
He Started it. He'll finish it!
1) He began the good work in you.
2) The good work in you faces obstacles.
3) He who began the good work in you will complete it.
November 28, 2021
1 Thessalonians 3:9-13
Lord Jesus, Bless Us in a New Year of Grace
1) Bless us in our faith.
2) Bless us with your love and holiness.
Last Sunday of End Time – Christ is King
November 21, 2021
Spread the Good News! Jesus the King!
1) He conquered sin, death, and hell.
a. He stood as King before the powers of the world.
b. His kingdom is not of this world.
* As God's Son, He became man to conquer our spiritual foes. In His kingdom we have blessings that are “out of this world.”
2) He Rules by His Word of Truth.
a. He came to testify to the truth.
b. His kingdom grows as we proclaim His truth.
* Do we appreciate His truth? Then we'll want to witness it to others. We all are part of Christ's mission!
Third Sunday of End Time – Saints Triumphant
November 14, 2021
John 5:25-29, Mark 12:41-44
Jesus is Watching!
1) Our lives are on display.
a. The way we live demonstrates what we believe.
b. The Holy Spirit gives us faith in Jesus.
* We display the righteousness we have by faith as we live for Jesus. On the Last Day Jesus will point to these works as evidence of our faith and His verdict of righteousness for us.
2) Jesus likes what He sees!
a. He was watching the widow's worship.
b. He was watching the widow's offering.
* When we give in faith, in keeping with our income, willingly and generously to honour Jesus – He likes what He sees!
Second Sunday of End Time – Last Judgment
November 7, 2021
Through Jesus You Have Crossed Over from Death to Life!
1) Who is Jesus? True God!
2) What does Jesus give us? He gives us life!
3) How will Jesus judge us? He declares us righteous!
October 31, 2021
Let Christ Give You Hope through the Power of His Word!
1) False religion lies about His Word and gives false hope.
2) Christ's true Word gives us true hope and eternal life.